• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hands-Free Cumshots / No Hands Cumshots

LiteralGoblin

Just here for the words.
Btw gentlemen, I’m the creator/moderator of Somme ruined orgasm subreddits and if y’all need some content head over there. I’ve borrowed some things from here in the past so I’m returning the favor :). The subs in question are r/accidentallyruinedcum (not my creation but it’s the most popular out of all 4 I mod), r/GloryholeRuins, r/PulloutRuins, r/HentaiRuins.

Filemon pí

Sorry for my bud english!
Btw gentlemen, I’m the creator/moderator of Somme ruined orgasm subreddits and if y’all need some content head over there. I’ve borrowed some things from here in the past so I’m returning the favor :). The subs in question are r/accidentallyruinedcum (not my creation but it’s the most popular out of all 4 I mod), r/GloryholeRuins, r/PulloutRuins, r/HentaiRuins.
I am a visitor of all those since a long time ago 😁

LiteralGoblin

Just here for the words.
I don't have any links, but Gloryhole Secrets has several women that go full on hands free or even stop after one or two spurts and go to the next guy. For those interested, look for Tabitha's second (just holds it), Lila's first (lets go half way), Rina's first (stops halfway, really good ones, she admitted in a fan e-mail to hating cum taste), Alejandra's first (just holds base every time), Lilly's first (she just holds it, stupid cameraman kept reminding her to "jerk it"), Alexa's first (another hold the base), Alischa's first (no movement/stop halfway, good video), Brooklyn's first (girl in link above, almost every shot she just barely uses her mouth only), Athamae's first (no movement at cum, stupid cameraguy kept reminding to "jerk it" on this too, admitted in fan e-mail that she has no idea she does that, just her technique), Richelle's first (enthusiastic, just would stop halfway thinking they were done), and lastly Taylor's first (would not move at all and does't give a crap, good video!).
Alischa’s is *amazing*, especially the part where she pulls out and he’s ruined in his condom and by the time she rips it off he’s basically finished. Whatever was left didn’t matter, she held him still so there goes the other half of his orgasm. 😂